John 3:30 NLT

He must become greater and greater. And I must become less and less. John 3:30

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Sermon Recordings Now Posted

I have begun to post recordings of recent sermons that I've had the opportunity to preach at Everett Family Church, and will continue to post these as they are done.  You can find them at any time by clicking on the Sermon Recordings link at the top of the blog.  Our desire in putting these out there is none other than to have another venue for God to speak directly to you.  Without the involvement of His spirit, these are nothing but words on a recording.  But with His spirit, there is no telling what will happen as a result.

During these recordings you may hear me ask a question and wait for a response from the congregation.  This is a bit out of the norm for most churches, but I like to interact while teaching and give participants a chance to think.  You will likely hear the question and a pause, and some comments I make after the person spoke.  This does not dominate the recording so I believe you will still find it fairly easy to follow.

If you have a question or comment about any content of these sermons, please feel free to either post a comment on the blog so that it will automatically email me, or you can email me directly at the address found in my profile.  If you post a comment, it will not appear unless I approve it in the blog, so anything you send will be private.  I'd be happy to attempt to assist, and I always learn more in delving into the questions or comments that others provide.

There will be a post later this week about our final preparations for the mission team from Humble Area's First Baptist Church.  You need to know what is happening in our church as we pray, prepare, and wait for the Lord to move in a mighty way here in Everett.  Please continue to join us in prayer for this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment